Re: check_postgresql.pl for zabbix

From: Bèrto ëd Sèra <berto(dot)d(dot)sera(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: chirag(dot)dave(at)gmail(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: check_postgresql.pl for zabbix
Date: 2012-07-26 08:26:05
Lists: pgsql-admin
Hi,

On 26 July 2012 08:03, <chirag(dot)dave(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:

> Interesting. so have you also created zabbix postgres template to go with
> it ?

I used to have one for zabbix 1.8, the main problem being that I had to
manually create items for each single database. We assist a large number of
customers and pretty often we have no clear idea of what they servers
contain, hence we are now moving to zabbix 2.0 and trying to make it a
self-discovery thing, so we do not need to have any manual alignment (and
we do not risk having entire databases going unnoticed).

I'll post something as soon as I have it working.

Bèrto

--
If Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in a