May have a booth at MYGOSSCON, any suggestions for materials?

From: Chris Travers <chris(dot)travers(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: May have a booth at MYGOSSCON, any suggestions for materials?
Date: 2011-10-28 23:56:14
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
Hi;

I may have a booth at The Malaysian Government Open Source Software
Convention (MYGOSSCON) for LedgerSMB, and I'd be happy to share it
with PostgreSQL.  I think it would be good to push PostgreSQL as well,
since there is a lot of Oracle being used in government there.

Any suggestions/contributions for PostgreSQL materials to distribute
would be appreciated.

Best Wishes,
Chris Trvers

pgsql-advocacy by date

Next:From: Josh BerkusDate: 2011-10-29 01:14:10
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL at LISA in Boston: Dec. 7-8