Where to find syntax for ODBC commands

From: Christine Jorgensen <222mooney(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Where to find syntax for ODBC commands
Date: 2012-06-05 13:30:11
Lists: pgsql-odbc

I am new to PostgreSQL. I have a FoxPro application that currently
accesses an Oracle database using the Microsoft ODBC Driver for Oracle. I
am trying to convert it to access PostgreSql.
So far I have installed the PostgreSQL drivers and am using PostgreSQL
ANSI. I have connected to the database and was able to insert data into a
table and select data from another table using the FoxPro EXECSQL. I am
now trying to execute a stored procedure in the PostgreSQL database and am
having trouble with the syntax for the parameters, which is different from
the Oracle ODBC driver.
Is there documentation somewhere that describes the PostgreSQL ODBC syntax?

Thanks,
Christine