Re: One question about security label command

From: Adam Brightwell <adam(dot)brightwell(at)crunchydatasolutions(dot)com>
To: Kohei KaiGai <kaigai(at)kaigai(dot)gr(dot)jp>
Cc: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>, Kouhei Kaigai <kaigai(at)ak(dot)jp(dot)nec(dot)com>, 张元超 <zhangyuanchao(at)highgo(dot)com>, "pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: One question about security label command
Date: 2015-03-17 18:17:20
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> The attached patch fixes the policy module of regression test.
> However, I also think we may stop to rely permission set of pre-defined
> selinux domains. Instead of pre-defined one, sepgsql-regtest.te may be
> ought to define own domain with appropriate permission set independent
> from the base selinux-policy version.

I have applied this patch and ran the tests. All seems to work except that
I have a minor error in the 'label' regression tests. It is simply a
result order issue, modifying the expected order in my environment resolves
the issue. I have attached the 'regression.diffs' for reference as well,
FWIW, I have also attached a patch that corrects this issue for me,
hopefully it is useful.

-Adam

--
Adam Brightwell - adam(dot)brightwell(at)crunchydatasolutions(dot)com
Database Engineer - www.crunchydatasolutions.com

Attachment Content-Type Size
sepgsql-label-regtest.patch text/x-patch 4.2 KB
regression.diffs application/octet-stream 2.6 KB