Re: RDS for PostgreSQL

From: Jaime Casanova <jaime(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: Sebastian Stadil <sebastian(at)scalr(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: RDS for PostgreSQL
Date: 2011-08-17 04:06:51
Lists: pgsql-advocacy
On Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 10:29 PM, Sebastian Stadil <sebastian(at)scalr(dot)com> wrote:
> I hope this is the right channel for this. The Scalr open source project has
> just released a pgsql-as-a-service product similar to Amazon RDS, but for
> PostgreSQL. I was wondering if you guys could help us promote it within the
> partner channels that you have.
> Would there be interest in cross-promoting pgsql with us?

The PostgreSQL community doesn't promote any single company or
service, we have a list of companies that provides professional
services and/or hosting but those companies has to fulfill some
if after reading those rules you think you fulfill them then fill this

but after looking breafily at i found a lot of mysql
mentions but none of postgresql, one of the policies is that your page
should clearly state what kind of service are you providing about

Jaime Casanova
Professional PostgreSQL: Soporte 24x7 y capacitación