Re: prerunscript.command.line.error

From: Jaime Casanova <jaime(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: E Garcia <emgarcia13(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-es-ayuda(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: prerunscript.command.line.error
Date: 2012-08-05 19:05:16
Lists: pgsql-es-ayuda

2012/8/2 E Garcia <emgarcia13(at)yahoo(dot)com>:
> Cuando trato de instalar postgreSQL 9.1.4, justo después del splash obtengo
> un error:
>
> Prerunscript.command.line.error
>
> He buscado en google y no he visto solución. Parece que el problema lleva
> años sin solucionarse.
>
> Alguna pista???

supongo que estas usando el instalador de EnterpriseDB, verdad?
porque suena a un error del instalador, y deberias reportarlo en los
foros de EDB (lamentablemente cuando los buscaba me salio que eran
inaccesibles) si cuando vayas a tratar te sale lo mismo avisame para
avisarle a alguien de EDB

pero primero trata con lo que mencionan aca:

http://www.enterprisedb.com/resources-community/pginst-guide
"""
Troubleshooting

If you encounter any problems during installation, please check the
logfile that is created in /tmp on Linux or Mac OS X or %TEMP% on
Windows. The file will be called install-postgresql.log. The logfile
may contain the superuser password you specified during the
installation, which should be replaced before sharing the log with
anyone.

If you are unable to resolve the problem having reviewed the logfile,
please search the EnterpriseDB forums as well as your favourite search
engine for a solution.

If you still cannot resolve the issue, please post details of the
problem, along with system details and any appropriate parts of the
installation logfile to the installer forum.
"""

--
Jaime Casanova www.2ndQuadrant.com
Professional PostgreSQL: Soporte 24x7 y capacitación