Re: SQL Work Needed at the City of Wilsonville

From: Webb Sprague <webb(dot)sprague(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: daniel stark <dan(dot)j(dot)stark(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Postgresql PDX_Users <pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: SQL Work Needed at the City of Wilsonville
Date: 2011-08-02 22:10:35
Lists: pdxpug
Two things (and apologies for top posting):

In case nobody has mentioned it yet, here is the PDX open source GIS
group with monthly meetings:  http://groups.google.com/group/pdx-osgis

Also, if you are researching open source alternatives, you would
probably want to talk to someone at Tri Met about their experiences,
in case you don't know that already.

Forgive my redundancy, if it is such...