Re: Copy/Paste table(s) functions - git context patch

From: Vladimir Kokovic <vladimir(dot)kokovic(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Copy/Paste table(s) functions - git context patch
Date: 2011-07-17 18:41:59
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

I do not know what happened, but I am quite sure that it is not a
frmPasteObject.cpp!

1. Copy operations are in a new thread (the GUI is not blocked)
2. Copy operations do not use the GUI objects
3, Source objects are on a new connection (does not affect the status
of the browser)
4. Target objects are on a new connection (does not affect the status
of the browser)