Re: Copy/Paste table(s) functions - git context patch

From: Vladimir Kokovic <vladimir(dot)kokovic(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>, pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Copy/Paste table(s) functions - git context patch
Date: 2011-08-08 04:24:56
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi,

I changed the names of files, so files do not start now with the 'frm' !

In this version, disconnect from the DB server has been fixed.

Additionally, I started a new form, (frmCopyTables.xrc) for the
selection from the list of objects, but I have a problem with the XRC
file, so I need help with the XRC file.

Please, Guillaume see what's wrong with the XRC file.

Best regards,
Vladimir Kokovic, DP senior, Belgrade, Serbia

Attachment Content-Type Size
pgadmin3.patch application/octet-stream 101.0 KB
image/png 322 bytes