Re: GIT move

From: Maciek Sakrejda <msakrejda(at)truviso(dot)com>
To: Kris Jurka <books(at)ejurka(dot)com>
Cc: Dave Cramer <pg(at)fastcrypt(dot)com>, Andreas Joseph Krogh <andreak(at)officenet(dot)no>, pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: GIT move
Date: 2012-02-07 00:47:27
Lists: pgsql-jdbc
>> Did this happen ?
>>

> Not completely.  I'm most of the way through it, but was not able to
> finish last night.  I will complete the move today.

Great to hear; please let me know if you hit any issues with the
transition scripts.

Also, vaguely on this topic, I'm not sure if there's a formal plan for
methods of accepting patches (e.g., via github pull requests), but I
highly recommend that all patches be required to be rebased against
trunk/master, resulting in fast-forward merges into the main tree.
This makes history much simpler to follow (no merge nodes) without a
significant downside.

---
Maciek Sakrejda | System Architect | Truviso

1065 E. Hillsdale Blvd., Suite 215
Foster City, CA 94404
(650) 242-3500 Main
www.truviso.com