Hi all guys!

From: Vincenzo Melandri <vmelandri(at)imolinfo(dot)it>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Hi all guys!
Date: 2012-03-20 09:37:27
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi,

I'm new to the list, so I thinked it may be a good idea to say Hi to
everybody.
(everybody say "hi")
So... I'm Vincenzo and I have an issue with pg..
(ok end of the "anonymous postgrelcolist" part).

I subscribed 'cause I'm having trouble with a DB that has recently
increased in size and yadda yadda same old same old.
I'll be posting here from time to time and in the performance list to ask
for advice and eventually some technical papers to take a look at :)

Cheers,
--
Vincenzo.
Imola Informatica

Ai sensi del D.Lgs. 196/2003 si precisa che le informazioni contenute in
questo messaggio sono riservate ed a uso esclusivo del destinatario.
Pursuant to Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, you are hereby informed that
this message contains confidential information intended only for the use of
the addressee.