incorrect handling of the timeout in pg_receivexlog

From: Fujii Masao <masao(dot)fujii(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: incorrect handling of the timeout in pg_receivexlog
Date: 2012-02-07 05:58:11
Lists: pgsql-hackers
Hi,

When I compiled HEAD with --disable-integer-datetimes and tested
pg_receivexlog, I encountered unexpected replication timeout. As
far as I read the pg_receivexlog code, the cause of this problem is
that pg_receivexlog handles the standby message timeout incorrectly
in --disable-integer-datetimes. The attached patch fixes this problem.
Comments?

Regards,

--
Fujii Masao
NTT Open Source Software Center

Next:From: sujayr06Date: 2012-02-07 06:16:50