Re: BUG #7601: Installation of PostGresql at c:\Progam files folder does not create right permission on data folder

From: Deven Thaker <devenmthaker(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org, ashesh(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com, pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #7601: Installation of PostGresql at c:\Progam files folder does not create right permission on data folder
Date: 2012-10-12 14:09:43
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi Dave,Ashesh
Thanks for your prompt response. Since Dave suggested to upgrade version
from 9.0.3 to 9.0.10. We will do that. One question is, it was very
difficult for us to reproduce an issue even in 9.0.3, after upgrading to
9.0.10 i am not sure whether i will be able to reproduce an issue.

But we can always try upgrading version to 9.0.10.

Regards
Deven

On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 7:33 PM, Ashesh Vashi <ashesh(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com