Re: Remote connection issue

From: Pushpendra Singh Thakur <thakur(at)corexprts(dot)com>
To: Nomeneta Saili <nome(dot)saili(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Remote connection issue
Date: 2012-02-08 06:15:13
Lists: pgsql-novice

If you are convinced that it isn't the firewall then just to test put this
into your pg_hba :
host all all 0.0.0.0/32 md5

--
*Pushpendra Singh Thakur*
*COREEXPERTS Technologies Private Limited*

This message may contain confidential information and is intended only for
the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not
delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be
guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted,
corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.
in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail
transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy
version.*
*