Re: Bug

From: Thiago Braga Nobre <thiagobraganobre(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Scott Marlowe <scott(dot)marlowe(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Bug
Date: 2012-01-29 10:12:24
Lists: pgsql-docs

In this case if the function takes the string parameter, whatever the value
provided, but it should be converted to string using aconversion, ie,
substring (123456, 2, 2), would be converted tosubstring ("123456" 2, 2),
the postgreSQL hospital should make this process as we work often with
legacy systems and these are aperfect pasta, sometimes a seemingly simple
change could destabilize the entire system.

Another thing I find bad is that in PostgreSQL to perform a selectof all
records and it does not allow the order by only one column.

Thanks for the support and attention

--
*Atenciosamente,*
*