Re: Postgres DBA in Portland

From: Matt Smiley <mss(at)rentrak(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Postgres DBA in Portland
Date: 2012-04-10 07:57:01
Lists: pgsql-jobs
Hi all!

We are again looking for a junior and senior full-time DBA in the Portland,
OR area.  At least 2 years of professional IT experience is required;
Postgres experience is preferred but not required, as we can provide all
necessary training.

Our primary platform is Postgres on CentOS.  Some Oracle database support
will be in scope as well, but 90% of the work is on Postgres.  Experience
with software development or system administration is a plus, as one of the
primary job functions is to support and collaborate with developers and
sysadmins on schema design, query tuning, and bottleneck analysis.

For details, please see our ad on Dice:
http://seeker.dice.com/jobsearch/servlet/JobSearch?op=302&dockey=xml/9/d/9d883804a8bec8f5a152ca876436947f(at)endecaindex&source=19&FREE_TEXT=Rentrak&rating=99

Or apply directly here:
https://apply.hrmdirect.com/ResumeDirect/ApplyOnline/Apply.aspx?req_id=76798&source=76798-CS-3282

--
Matt Smiley | Director of Systems Infrastructure and Database Architecture