Timing out.

From: Tim Uckun <timuckun(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Timing out.
Date: 2011-08-09 03:22:31
Lists: pgadmin-support

There was a discussion recently about pgadmin timing out and hanging
up. I suffer from this a lot because I work with remote databases and
it really is painful.

I would like to make a request that there be an option for pgadmin to
send a query to the database every 10 seconds or something to keep the
connection alive. It would save me so much pain.

Thanks.