PostgreSQL, PostgreSQL-LITE

From: sridhar bamandlapally <sridhar(dot)bn1(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL, PostgreSQL-LITE
Date: 2012-01-26 07:16:02
Lists: pgsql-admin
Hi Everyone

Is there any open source PostgreSQL database tool or method of
configuration which run on very small memory like mobile etc ?

Currently we are working on SQLITE database, but this has very limited
features, it does not support procedures/functions

So, we looking for any PostgreSQL open source product which fu

Please let me know if any

pgsql-admin by date

Next:From: björn lundinDate: 2012-01-26 08:56:24