Re: MSAccess to postgres on Windows Currency type problem

From: albert <skarbat(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Richard Broersma <richard(dot)broersma(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: MSAccess to postgres on Windows Currency type problem
Date: 2011-09-12 00:37:59
Lists: pgsql-odbc
The problem is how can I get MSAccess translate that column type properly?
Why would I need to change that manually? I have a bunch of columns of such
type.
The process just stops half way through there's no way I can export that
table.

Additionally, I have tried to change that column type from within access to
all numeric variants, even to text type,
prior to exporting it. Access stops half way through complaining about "not
enough memory", which doesn't make sense.
The table has over 620.000 rows.