Re: PATCH: EXTENSION keyword not supported by pgAdmin3

From: Ashesh Vashi <ashesh(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PATCH: EXTENSION keyword not supported by pgAdmin3
Date: 2011-12-01 12:57:15
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

On Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 4:43 PM, Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 8:31 PM, Ashesh Vashi
> <ashesh(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com> wrote:
> > Hi Dave,
> >
> > Please find the patch for the supporting the EXTENSION keyword in the
> > frmRestore dialog.

> > ============
> > If User perform back up database with supported format like custom and
> tar,
> > it taken successfully. While browse the particular file on Restore
> database
> > and Click on display object, an error occurred while schema node is not
> > found.
>
> Something's not quite right - it's showing my table under an extension
> node!

Yeah - that was a typical "Copy/Paste" error.
PFA - the updated patch.

--

Thanks & Regards,

Ashesh Vashi
EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise PostgreSQL Company<http://www.enterprisedb.com/>

*http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi*

> PFA.
>
> --
> Dave Page
> Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com
> Twitter: @pgsnake

> The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Attachment Content-Type Size
FB20196_v2.patch application/octet-stream 1.3 KB