With PostgreSQL 8.4.11, I still face the same issue, resolved as part of
the following checked-in:
I tried to resolve the issue by removing the duplicate words for the
SHLIB_LINK variable in the Makefile for pldebugger.
I just changed it specifically for PostgreSQL 8.4 on OSX platform, because
PostgreSQL build script may get changed in future releases (i.e. pldebugger
is compiling well with PostgreSQL 9.0+ on OSX because of such modification.)
Please find the attached patch for the same.
I know - it looks ugly, but I could not think of any other solution at the
Thanks & Regards,
EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise PostgreSQL Company<http://www.enterprisedb.com>
pgadmin-hackers by date
|Next:||From: Guillaume Lelarge||Date: 2012-04-30 14:36:24|
|Subject: pgAdmin III commit: Fix constraint triggers SQL|
|Previous:||From: Thom Brown||Date: 2012-04-29 21:22:41|
|Subject: Re: pgAdmin III commit: Add support for range types (9.2+)|