Re: : Tracking Full Table Scans

From: Venkat Balaji <venkat(dot)balaji(at)verse(dot)in>
To: Kevin Grittner <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>
Cc: PGSQL Performance <pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: : Tracking Full Table Scans
Date: 2011-09-27 16:26:51
Lists: pgsql-performance

Thanks a lot Kevin !!

Yes. I intended to track full table scans first to ensure that only small
tables or tables with very less pages are (as you said) getting scanned
full.

I am yet to identify slow running queries. Will surely hit back with them in
future.

Thanks
VB

On Tue, Sep 27, 2011 at 8:02 PM, Kevin Grittner <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov