Postgres Internals Architect, FTE, in San Jose, CA;

From: Mark Apton <mapton(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Postgres Internals Architect, FTE, in San Jose, CA;
Date: 2011-08-18 21:55:03
Lists: pgsql-jobs
I have an open position for a MPP Database Engineer/Architect. This is a
fulltime employee role.

Please advise me of your potential interest in having a confidential
discussion with a key Huawei executive. He would be happy to share more
information in a discussion.

Please contact me if you have any questions. I look forward to talking with
you soon. My direct email address is below.

Huawei has115k employees and $28b revenue.

Mark Apton
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Huawei R&D Center
2330 Central Expy.
Santa Clara, CA 95050

pgsql-jobs by date

Next:From: Igor PolishchukDate: 2011-08-19 01:15:45