9/15 Meeting - Practical Performance

From: Ed Snajder <esnajder(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: 9/15 Meeting - Practical Performance
Date: 2011-09-16 21:10:50
Lists: pdxpug

Hello!

I really enjoyed yesterday's presentation on practical performance. There
were certainly a few gems I gleaned from the presentation, and I am looking
forward to testing them out.

I checked on slideshare for the deck, as I wanted to look at the specific
recommendations Joshua had on query cost settings, if you get a chance to
post it, that would be awesome! Otherwise, I look forward to the video.

I'll be in touch if I can get our space reserved for an evening for
commitfest, stay tuned!

Regards,

Ed Snajder