less log level for success dynamic background workers for 9.5

From: Pavel Stehule <pavel(dot)stehule(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: less log level for success dynamic background workers for 9.5
Date: 2015-06-14 05:25:56
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi

I am working on scheduler extension for 9.5. It use bgworkers intensively
for any task. This is reason, why I need to decrease a log level - and I am
thinking so parallel computing needs it due high number of created and
finished workers.

It should be fixed in 9.5 - because it is limiting factor for bgworkers
usage in 9.5.

Regards

Pavel

Attachment Content-Type Size
less-log-level-bgworker-process.patch text/x-patch 2.6 KB