I did review of this small patch
* This patch was applied without with one hunk and compiled without warnings
bash-4.2$ patch -p1 < autocompleta.patch
patching file src/bin/psql/tab-complete.c
Hunk #2 succeeded at 2335 with fuzz 1.
* all regress tests was processed
* this patch respect Pg coding standards
* code is simple and has not impact on core functionality or core performance
* regress tests are not requested for interactive function
* I checked it, and autocomplete has expected behave.
It is ready for commit
pgsql-hackers by date
|Next:||From: Susanne Ebrecht||Date: 2012-01-17 12:18:53|
|Subject: Re: 9.3 feature proposal: vacuumdb -j #|
|Previous:||From: Heikki Linnakangas||Date: 2012-01-17 11:24:37|
|Subject: Re: BGWriter latch, power saving|