Re: BUG #7550: NULL result when coercing a subquery result into an array

From: tom Tom <tom(at)tomforb(dot)es>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #7550: NULL result when coercing a subquery result into an array
Date: 2012-09-18 17:36:56
Lists: pgsql-bugs

I can't seem to reproduce this on a Ubuntu box on 9.1 or 9.2, nor can
I seem to reproduce this with less than ~8 million rows on a windows
one. I can reliably reproduce this with that many rows and the
database dump is only ~120mb so if anyone is interested I can host it
for them, otherwise I guess its not that serious or interesting.

Out of interest is there a debug build I can install or any steps I
can take to investigate this? I'm just pretty curious as to why this
would be occurring.

~Tom