Re: Fwd: [PERFORM] PG 9 adminstrations

From: Hany ABOU-GHOURY <hghoury(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: PGSQL-Novice <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Fwd: [PERFORM] PG 9 adminstrations
Date: 2011-09-23 03:43:04
Lists: pgsql-novicepgsql-performance
I am trying to update / refresh one table (history) only from prod. database
to test environment database.
script as follows:

pg_dump -h host1 -U postgres -t history DB1 | psql -h host2 -U postgres -t
history DB2 > db.sql

but I am getting the following error

psql: FATAL:  database "history" does not exist

Can you help please?

what would be the script if I want more than one table (3 tables to refresh)

Kind regards