Re: REVIEW: pg_stat_statements with query tree based normalization

From: Peter Geoghegan <peter(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: Kääriäinen Anssi <anssi(dot)kaariainen(at)thl(dot)fi>
Cc: "pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: REVIEW: pg_stat_statements with query tree based normalization
Date: 2012-01-21 02:16:34
Lists: pgsql-hackers
On 21 January 2012 00:24, Kääriäinen Anssi <anssi(dot)kaariainen(at)thl(dot)fi> wrote:
> I did not see any noticeable difference in runtimes with pg_stat_statements installed or uninstalled (as extension).
> Not tested on master without the patch at all.
>
> Overall the feature seems to be really useful.

Thanks for taking the time to review the patch!

I am going to produce another revision in response to feedback already
received. I intend to outline the steps that it will take to resolve
some outstanding issues in the next day or so. It would be nice if you
could take a look at the revised patch that is ultimately produced.
Should I keep you posted?