Re: Index only scans wiki page

From: Peter Geoghegan <peter(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: Jeff Janes <jeff(dot)janes(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Index only scans wiki page
Date: 2012-11-15 22:25:55
Lists: pgsql-hackers
On 13 November 2012 01:25, Peter Geoghegan <peter(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com> wrote:
> Attached is a piece I wrote on the feature. That might form the basis
> of a new wiki page.

Since no one else moved on this, I've completely replaced the existing
page with the contents of the user-orientated document I posted. I
don't believe that any of the information that has been removed was of
general interest, since it only existed as a developer-orientated
page. If anyone thinks that I shouldn't have removed everything that
was there, or indeed who would like to change what I've added, well,
it's a wiki.

--
Peter Geoghegan       http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/