PRP this wednesday!

From: Mark Wong <markwkm(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Postgresql PDX_Users <pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PRP this wednesday!
Date: 2011-09-26 22:27:24
Lists: pdxpug
We're resurrecting the PRP (Patch Review Party).

Where: Emma  6th & East B-side
When:  Wed Sep 28, 6-9pm

Emma will be providing food & beverages, as usual.

You must RSVP for this event!  We are capping attendance at 8.
Just reply to me and/or Mark (markwkm(at)gmail(dot)com).

Check the PDXPUG blog for past PRPs to see what you're getting into:

Three things you need to do beforehand:
1. Review the relevant docs on the wiki:

2.  Grab the current version of Pg:
git clone git://
(If it's been a few days since you cloned the repo, update it before
the PRP with `git pull origin`)
run `configure && make && make check`

3.  Check out the current list of patches for review:
If you see one you like, go ahead & grab it now - assign it to
yourself, and download it.  (Note that the normal commitfest rules
require some action on your part within 4 days or so, so be prepared
for an email from the commitfest manager.)  If nothing strikes you,
come anyway & pair up with someone.

Doing these things in advance will save us a lot of time on Wednesday.

Please keep in mind that once you assign yourself a patch, you are
committed to review it - if you don't finish testing it Wednesday,
you'll need to wrap it up within a few days & post your report to

pdxpug by date

Next:From: gabrielleDate: 2011-10-07 01:45:27