Calling for volunteers for the postgres booth at OSCON 2012

From: Mark Wong <markwkm(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Postgresql PDX_Users <pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Calling for volunteers for the postgres booth at OSCON 2012
Date: 2012-06-08 00:11:26
Lists: pdxpug

Hi everyone,

I've put together a wiki page for volunteers to sign up to man the
booth at OSCON from July 17-29. If you sign up and send me your
t-shirt size by July 1, we will try to have a t-shirt for you at the
show. I attempted to design the time slots such that people attending
sessions are able to volunteer around them, and that there is time for
everyone to have a lunch break.

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Oscon_2012_signup

Thanks,
Mark