icon and gui size

From: jared <afonit(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: icon and gui size
Date: 2011-09-03 14:09:14
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello, I am using the version of pgadmin that came packaged with postgres
9.0.

I am wondering if anyone is running this on linux(everything looks fine if
it is ran on windows) and has the same issue of the gui being huge. The
icons(on the toolbar) are being cut off about 30% on top and 30% on the
bottom with the gui crowding them out.

I see I can zoom out on the query text so it is not so huge(found this on a
forum in researching the problem), but the query results area stays huge.
and the borders of all the regions seem drastically oversized (compared to
running pgadmin on windows)