Negative card balance

From: HuangQi <huangqiyx(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-students(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Negative card balance
Date: 2012-05-23 04:04:10
Lists: pgsql-students
Hi,
   I found my card is in negative balance... I just try withdraw money and
there is still some balance, and in the last chance, I try to withdraw
everything according to my calculation to local currency. But today when I
check balance online, it became negative, seems the previous pending
transaction fee has been applied. Do I need to worry about this? And what
should I do?

--
Best Regards
Huang Qi Victor

pgsql-students by date

Next:From: Florian PflugDate: 2012-05-23 09:01:24