Can't log in to the Wiki

From: Dobes Vandermeer <dobesv(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Can't log in to the Wiki
Date: 2012-03-30 01:57:41
Lists: pgsql-www

I cannot log into the wiki on this page:

http://wiki.postgresql.org/index.php?title=Special:UserLogin&returnto=Main_Page

My username is *dobes_vandermeer. * The error I get is:

Login error
There is no user by the name "dobes_vandermeer". Check your spelling.

I am able to log into the community page here:

https://www.postgresql.org/account/

I signed up yesterday using the community "Your Account" page. I have
never logged into the wiki before. I tried both Chrome and Firefox.

Any ideas?