Re: Contents of WAL files

From: Cliff Pratt <enkiduonthenet(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: gabriel12345 <g_laden(at)yahoo(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Contents of WAL files
Date: 2011-10-16 05:32:27
Lists: pgsql-admin
I think that you misunderstand the basics of this list. There is not a
bunch of people designated and waiting to answer your questions. It is
a self-help list. People come here to ask questions and *hope* that
someone, somewhere has an answer. Some people come here to help out by
answering peoples' questions out of the goodness of their hearts.

Many times you may ask a question and no one will be able to answer
it, though they may direct you in ways which they think might help you
to find the answer.

Cheers,

Cliff