Re: [pgjdbc] Implement JDBC specs via pre-processor step (#435)

From: Dave Cramer <pg(at)fastcrypt(dot)com>
To: Pavel Raiskup <praiskup(at)redhat(dot)com>
Cc: Vladimir Sitnikov <sitnikov(dot)vladimir(at)gmail(dot)com>, List <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Pavel Kajaba <pkajaba(at)redhat(dot)com>, Dave Cramer <notifications(at)github(dot)com>
Subject: Re: [pgjdbc] Implement JDBC specs via pre-processor step (#435)
Date: 2016-01-07 16:13:54
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi Pavel,

Other java projects to not attempt to support 3 versions of an API with one
piece of code.

FYI, the PostgreSQL packaging team was able to package rpms for JDBC.

See
http://postgresql.nabble.com/Are-pgrpm-changes-for-JDBC-discussed-here-before-submission-td5879553.html

Dave Cramer

davec(at)postgresintl(dot)com