Re: Java 1.4

From: Dave Cramer <pg(at)fastcrypt(dot)com>
To: Steven Schlansker <stevenschlansker(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Java 1.4
Date: 2012-01-24 14:51:39
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

It would appear from this small survey that there is a preference for
maintaining support for 1.4.I am sensitive to the additional work
required to code and test all new code against 1.4

It occurs to me that if we move to git then we can keep two branches
active. One branch would support 1.4 for backpatches and the other
branch would drop 1.4 support and new features would be developed on
that line.

Thoughts ?

Dave Cramer

dave.cramer(at)credativ(dot)ca