[WIP] pg_ping utility

From: Phil Sorber <phil(at)omniti(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL-development Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: [WIP] pg_ping utility
Date: 2012-10-13 21:19:52
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Based on a previous thread
(http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2012-10/msg00131.php) I
have put together a first attempt of a pg_ping utility. I am attaching
two patches. One for the executable and one for the docs.

I would also like to make a regression tests and translations, but
wanted to get feedback on what I had so far.

Thanks.

Attachment Content-Type Size
pg_ping_bin.diff application/octet-stream 7.1 KB
pg_ping_docs.diff application/octet-stream 6.2 KB