PQping command line tool

From: Phil Sorber <phil(at)omniti(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL-development Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PQping command line tool
Date: 2012-10-03 03:01:36
Lists: pgsql-hackers
I was wondering recently if there was any command line tool that
utilized PQping() or PQpingParams(). I searched the code and couldn't
find anything and was wondering if there was any interest to have
something like this included? I wrote something for my purposes of
performing a health check that also supports nagios style status
output. It's probably convenient for scripting purposes as well. It's
not currently ready for submission to a commitfest, but if there was
an interest I would clean it up so that it would be.

Next:From: Daniel FarinaDate: 2012-10-03 05:02:58