RE: data entry

From: "Sokel, John" <jsokel(at)mdsi-usa(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: deval <deval(at)giaspn01(dot)vsnl(dot)net(dot)in>
Subject: RE: data entry
Date: 2000-09-05 16:50:31
Lists: pgsql-novice

Here is a list of utilities and things from the PostgreSQL CD. I know there
are a few tools for data entry. PGAccess I think is what you are looking
for.

Software : ODBC (Click here to browse directory)
Webpage : ftp://ftp.postgresql.org/pub/odbc/index.html
Contact :

Software : DBD-Pg (Click here to browse directory)
Webpage : http://www.perl.com/CPAN/modules/by-module/DBD
Contact : E(dot)Mergl(at)bawue(dot)de

Software : GtkPGA (Click here to browse directory)
Webpage : http://www.geocities.com/CollegePark/3807/GtkPGA.html
Contact : darkhonor(at)geocities(dot)com

Software : GtkSQL (Click here to browse directory)
Webpage : http://www.multimenia.com/bbrox/GtkSQL
Contact : mailto:bbrox(at)multimania(dot)com

Software : JDBC Driver (Click here to browse directory)
Webpage : http://www.retep.org.uk/postgres
Contact : http://www.retep.org.uk/contact

Software : KPGsql (Click here to browse directory)
Webpage : http://home.primeusnetz.de/mgeisler/kpgsql
Contact : geisler(at)primeusnetz(dot)de

Software : Keystone (Click here to browse directory)
Webpage : http://www.stonekeep.com
Contact : http://www.stonekeep.com/support.php3

Software : dbengine (Click here to browse directory)
Webpage : http://www.cis-computer.com/dbengine
Contact : ciechowski(at)cis-computer(dot)com

Software : HaruspeX (Click here to browse directory)
Webpage : http://www.linux.it/ospiti/haruspex
Contact : abaldoni(at)racine(dot)ra(dot)it

Software : KMySql (Click here to browse directory)
Webpage : http://www.xnot.com/kmysql
Contact : kmysql(at)penguinpowered(dot)com

Software : kpsql (Click here to browse directory)
Webpage : http://www.mutinybaysoftware.com/kpsql.html
Contact :

Software : mpsql (Click here to browse directory)
Webpage : http://www.mutinybaysoftware.com/mpsql.html
Contact : mailto:keidav(at)mutinybaysoftware(dot)com

Software : PgAccess (Click here to browse directory)
Webpage : http://flex.flex.ro/pgaccess
Contact : teo(at)flex(dot)ro

Software : pgAdmin (Click here to browse directory)
Webpage : http://www.vale-it.demon.co.uk/freeware
Contact : support(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk

Software : wui-mod_postgresql (Click here to browse directory)
Webpage : http://www.yamanasi.net/~kenji
Contact : kenji(at)yamansi(dot)net

Software : PHP 4 & 3 (Click here to browse directory)
Webpage : http://www.php.net