RE: Access import

From: "Sokel, John" <jsokel(at)mdsi-usa(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)hub(dot)org
Cc: Marc Zandvliet <marc(at)auroraworks(dot)com>
Subject: RE: Access import
Date: 2000-08-31 22:25:18
Lists: pgsql-novice

I don't know if you have ODBC enabled or not, but I found this little SQL
utility that transfers data from one source into another. It saved me a
tremendous amount of time pulling my data out of an Oracle database and
pumped it right into my Postgres database. There was no messing around with
exporting and importing issues, just click and go.

www.indus-soft.com/winsql

The professional version is required to do DB->DB moves, but it's only $100.

John