Re: PHP SQL Color Syntax that is Postgresql & GPL3 Compatible?

From: Ken Tanzer <ken(dot)tanzer(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: John DeSoi <desoi(at)pgedit(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PHP SQL Color Syntax that is Postgresql & GPL3 Compatible?
Date: 2012-04-27 03:23:47
Lists: pgsql-general

I took a look. The syntax highlighting in phpPgAdmin is nicely
self-contained in one file, and BSD-licensed. Unfortunately the actual
highlighting is less advanced than some others. (I've gotten spoiled by
vim, but suspect it's not written in PHP!) Now I'm looking at a couple of
javascript options with good highlighting instead.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Ken

--
AGENCY Software