Re: Update blocking a select count(*)?

From: Benedict Holland <benedict(dot)m(dot)holland(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Kevin Grittner <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>
Cc: pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Update blocking a select count(*)?
Date: 2012-06-15 19:04:32
Lists: pgsql-performance
Sure. The last column are the series of commands to produce the outputs.
This is coming from pgadmin3. I should have mentioned before that this is
running windows but that shouldn't matter for this particular sense I hope.

The first column is the PID, the last column is the command running. The
dates are the start time of the operations. The YES/NO is the running state
of the process. In the activity section the 2nd to last column is the
process blocking the executing process.

Thanks,
~Ben

On Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 2:54 PM, Kevin Grittner <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov