Re: Performance Problem with postgresql 9.03, 8GB RAM,Quadcore Processor Server--Need help!!!!!!!

From: Mohamed Hashim <nmdhashim(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Tomas Vondra <tv(at)fuzzy(dot)cz>
Cc: Mario Weilguni <roadrunner6(at)gmx(dot)at>, pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Performance Problem with postgresql 9.03, 8GB RAM,Quadcore Processor Server--Need help!!!!!!!
Date: 2011-11-08 12:15:50
Lists: pgsql-general pgsql-performance

Hi Sam,Tomas

In my first post i have mentioned all how much shared (shared buffers,
effective cache size, work mem, etc.) and my OS and hardware information
and what are the basic settings i have changed

and regarding Explain analyze i gave one sample query because if i tune
that particular table which has records almost 16crore i thought my problem
will solve...

Regards
Hashim

--