Re: streaming replication

From: Karuna Karpe <karuna(dot)karpe(at)os3infotech(dot)com>
To: Vinay <vinay(dot)dhoom(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: streaming replication
Date: 2011-11-02 07:48:47
Lists: pgsql-admin

But I want huge amount of data in database. so it is take so much to take
dump from slave db and load in master db.
for example :-

I have one master db server with 20GB of data and two slave db
server are replicated from master server. when my master db server is
fail, then one of slave server become new master server. In new master
server 50MB of data add into database. After some time my failed(old)
master back up, then I want to become my old master server as master and my
new master server become slave(as previous setting). So please let me know
that how replication only that 50MB data into old master database server????

Please give me solution for that...

Regards,
Karuna karpe.