Fwd: pgsql - ODBC Config.html document

From: Richard Broersma <richard(dot)broersma(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-odbc <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Fwd: pgsql - ODBC Config.html document
Date: 2013-10-03 04:45:17
Lists: pgsql-odbc

I noticed that some of the ODBC documentation was in pretty poor shape from
an HTML structure perspective.

Since I'm teaching myself HTML and CSS, I thought I'd use what I learned to
freshen the config.html document.

While I'm still very much a beginner at HTML, I think you'll agree that
I've improved its structure a bit.

The commiters are welcome to incorporate these files to the repository, if
they'd would like.

The original can be found here:
http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=psqlodbc.git;a=blob_plain;f=docs/config.html;hb=HEAD

Attached is the restructured version.