Old postgresql repository

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Old postgresql repository
Date: 2011-07-06 14:31:53
Lists: pgsql-hackers
When we did the migration to git, we decided to leave the old
postgresql git repository around "for a while", for people who had
clones around it. This is the repository that was live updated from
cvs while we were using cvs, and does *not* correspond to the current
git repository when it comes to hashes and other details. It's
available at http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=postgresql-old.git;a=summary

I think it's time to drop this repository now. Anybody who had active
clones on it should've moved to the new repository by now, I think.

Comments?

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/

Next:From: Radosław SmoguraDate: 2011-07-06 15:00:32