PostgreSQL Conference Europe 2013 - date and location

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: pgsql-announce <pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PostgreSQL Conference Europe 2013 - date and location
Date: 2013-04-02 15:19:45
Lists: pgsql-announce
PGConf.EU 2013 will be held on Oct 29-Nov 1, in at the Conrad Hotel in
downtown Dublin, Ireland.

The format will be the same as previous years - one day of training
before the main event consisting of three days fully packed with
sessions about PostgreSQL.

We are hard at work to get our sponsorship campaign ready and intend
to launch it within April. Also we are working on the call for papers
and opening the registrations. So, please stay tuned and think about
possible talk submissions!

So for now - mark your calendars, and start planning your trip!

For more information, see our website at

We look forward to seeing you this autumn on the Emerald Isle.

 Magnus Hagander

pgsql-announce by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2013-04-04 13:29:55