Thousands separator

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Thousands separator
Date: 2012-06-27 17:43:21
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Attached patch implements a setting for thousands separator in the
query result grid (typically you'd use space or comma, but it supports
whatever you can think of. Think of all the fun you can have by making
it 0 or 3).

It only does the query result window and not the edit grid, because
this way we only have to insert it, and not try to parse it back
(think about how much *less* fun it would be to parse that back if it
was 0 or 3). I think that's perfectly ok - and it's still very useful
in the query result.

Comments?

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/

pgadmin-hackers by date

Next:From: Dave PageDate: 2012-06-27 18:08:35